VIRTUAL MAGIC CLASSES ARE HERE!
If you are looking for a way to engage children in a fun and educational activity, our program is an exceptional choice. Magic is a great tool for building self-esteem, character and the social skills that are essential in the world today. Using magic tricks is a painless approach to teaching problem-solving strategies and even incorporating science and math so cleverly that kids don’t even realize they’re learning!
Our “After” School Magic Classes provides everything you need: entertainment, education, magic tricks and hands on instruction.
UPCOMING MAGIC CLASSES SCHEDULE
VIRTUAL MAGIC CLASSES
SCHEDULE COMING SOON...
Imagine Your Kids having this much fun!
About Mike Perrello
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Mike Perrello is DC Area’s Leading Family Entertainment Expert and performs over 400 shows per year and is recognized by children and their parents everywhere! Mike’s interest in magic started at age 6. By the age of 12, Mike has performed magic shows for the local community, schools, camps and birthday parties and won a high school talent show. Mike is the most sought out entertainer for family events, schools and parties.
What Do Parents & Their Kids Think?
WE TEACH LIFE SKILLS IN WHAT WE CALL
The 8 Traits of a True Magician
Every kid will have fun developing these skills – GUARANTEED!
YOUR STUDENTS WILL:
- Learn Fun and Exciting Magic.
- Learn Life-Skills and Development Principles.
- Receive a super secret handout for each lesson (featuring bonus tricks and lessons in magic history).
- Get access to my special online “MAGIC” vault.
- Unlock new magic with a secret passcode each class day.
- Fun and interactive games with in-class videos.
- PLUS – Receive a special graduation surprise that will create a memory which will last a LIFETIME!
- Each class kids create create their own tricks with household materials.
What Do Parents Think?
These are REAL QUOTES from parents of students that have graduated from the course:
- “My daughter has never been more excited to come home and show me what she’s learned!”
~ Joy Skinner, Parent
- “I can’t believe what this program has done for my child without them even realizing it.”
~ Cheryl Tripp, Parent
- “Every week we’re treated to a magic show. This has boosted my daughter’s confidence so much!”
~ Sharon Chadwick, Parent
- “The way you guys run your programs and the things taught that these kids get, is how life skills should be experienced.”
~ The Spaller Family
- “I can’t say enough about this program. It’s perfect for my son.”
~ Deb Stauss, Parent
Contact US for current class info
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
“What is Life Skills Magic School?”
“How does Life Skills Magic School teach life skills?”
“Will learning magic really help kids develop social skills?”
communication flowing between the performer and the people watching that is unique to magic. We’ve developed a system that will insure every child gets to perform for someone, several times, in the positive, nurturing classroom environment.