Put a smile on your face with these 5 excellent health tips that can help you to look and feel your best.
1. Curb your sweet tooth – If you find you are having late-night sugar cravings that won’t go away, you can satisfy your cravings without the calories by eating sweet fruits.
2. Relieve your achy muscles -After an exhausting workout, you likely will find your muscles are tired and sore. You can relieve post-fitness aches by submerging the lower part of your body in a cold bath that is between 50-55°F for 10 to 15 minutes. Top athletes will commonly use this method to aid in reducing soreness after their training session.
3. Find the right fitness friend– Having a workout buddy can be extremely helpful in keeping you motivated, but you also need someone that encourages you. Make a list of your friends that love to exercise and choose someone who can help you. The right person can really help you improve your workouts.
4. Eat the right foods – Not only do you need to eat the right foods, make sure they contain the right ingredients. Three foods that should be in your grocery cart include shell nuts (high in protein), balsamic vinegar (adds flavor to salads and veggies) and plain fat-free yogurt (creamy protein source).
5. Buy comfortable sneakers – If they hurt, don’t buy them. That’s really the bottom line. The shoes you buy need to feel comfortable. Evening shopping is best because your feet will be swollen and so you’ll get the best fit. You should be able to wiggle your toes in your sneakers. They are designed to go the distance but for that to happen they need to fit properly.